Monday 2 January 2012

Winchester Running Day

First off, Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you all have a great 2012. We certainly have a lot to look forward to.

Yesterday I spent the day in Winchester enjoying the "Friends of King Alfred Buses" annual running day. By far the best of any of the bus rallies, there is always something to see and do. The kids got to visit the City Mill, while I was left to photograph buses. And along with a trip to my old hunting ground (Weeke Estate), and a trip out to Easton and Avington, it was a great day. Just a shame it rained a fair bit.

Broadway, Winchester
All of my pictures can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/bogart259/sets/72157628669802997/.
Broadway, before it rained. We really wanted to get this one, but no luck.
Broadway, Winchester

Taplings Road, Weeke Estate

1 comment:

  1. I went out for dinner using public transport and it was a disaster so I want to share the experience we had.

    man and van

    ReplyDelete